Canadian energy markets current conditions present a unique opportunity to acquire and build a midstream asset portfolio with reasonable entry valuations, supported by attractive long term growth profiles.
- Canadian E&Ps currently struggle to fund operations and growth due to low commodity prices. Regional and national banks are overexposed to the sector and lending has slowed substantially
- Extended credit lines are getting reduced materially as lending bases hinge on commodity prices
- This capital gap has created a 12-36 month buying opportunity
- Leverage industry, banking, and local Canadian relationships to acquire quality, long-lived midstream assets at attractive valuations
- Generate stable predictable cash flows, resulting in strong yields for investors
- Achieve economies of scale by extending the platform via organic and M&A growth
- Significant mid and long term upside though the development of world class operations
- Exceptional management team leverages a nimble platform to effectively compete with entrenched players
- Continuous growth through standardized deal structures, established in-market access, and concentrated geographic focus
© 2018 Noble Four Partners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.