Korea Advisory Board
Noble Four advises select Korean organizations on investment opportunities in U.S. based companies with cross-border expansion potential. Engagement efforts are led by Mr. Matthew Yoon, Chairman, Korean Advisory Board.
Chairman, Korea Advisory Board
- Currently serves as Managing Director & Head of Asia at Pi Capital International, LLC, a global advisory firm with offices in New York and Seoul, South Korea
- Established Pi Capital Asia Co., Ltd where he serves as Representative Director and a Board Member
- Responsible for both cross border advisory and alternative investment business
- Specialization includes cross border M&A and financing in industrials and specialty finance areas
- Previously, Mr. Yoon was with INTL FCStone Inc., a Fortune 500 company listed on NASDAQ, as a Managing Director, Investment Banking responsible for its Asia business with specific focus on covering South Korean clients. He was also with Firefly Holdings, Inc., a Boston based financial services firm backed by Kirnaf in Saudi Arabia, where he founded its first investment banking practice and was part of the internal M&A team. Mr. Yoon started his career at Bear Stearns Co., Ltd.
- Brandeis University, M.A. in International Economics and Finance
- Korea University in South Korea, Bachelor in Business Administration
© 2017 Noble Four Partners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.